Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011

Living with two aspies, a man with OCD and a narcissist. My husband is an aspie, a man with OCD and a narcissist. My day starts off with having to have the coffee maker done ahead of time, so he can have his coffee made in our room. I hadn't slept very well as I was not relaxed when I went to bed. From there I took my shower and while I was trying to take a shower, Rory is talking to me and I cannot understand him. Of course he has to check the automatic unemployment number to see when his unemployment check is coming. He worked last night and called me to tell me he did not feel good, which is normal. We did not do his vitals as he was too tired. He was watching the stock market and "Card Sharks. He had probably come to bed between 12 and 1 and got up at 6:30. I got ready and he was telling me about the prisoner he was guarding last night. Went downstairs and did my routine. Trying to get Rory on a new food plan, where he might lose weight. I made cereal with yogurt and berries. He told me he can not eat cereal without milk. I had put yogurt in the cereal. Isn't that dairy? Oh well, don't argue, just do. Made a point several times that he wanted to see the mail before he left, if it was there. He got text and I had to go up and read it, as he has no clue how to read a text or send back a copy on his cell phone. I left at 11 to go have lunch with a friend and will not see him until he gets home tonight. He called me tonight and said he was working tomorrow. Wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch tomorrow, but it cannot be sugar free jelly. Will have to go to the store before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment